- Height: 7.7 inches (196 mm)
- Width: 5.7 inches (145 mm)
- Depth: 1.7 inches (43 mm)
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (700 g)
Connects and protects what matters most.
Don't want to pay up front?
Mini Door Sensor
The heart of your system.
We'll watch for activity.
Arm and Disarm with the press of a button.
Protect the perimeter of your home.
Built-in battery backup and optional cellular backup (monthly fee applies) keep you connected to your system at all times.
Blends into your home & detects opening and closing of doors and windows.
Set your alarm with the press of a button on your way out.
Install on a flat wall or in a corner using the included wedge corner mount.
Control your system your way.
The center of the smart home.
Service plans designed specifically for you, wherever life takes you.
Self-monitoring from phone & web app
Monitoring (3 Days: $8 / 7 Days: $15)
Easy to Install
What's in the box
- Hub: abode Gateway
- Door & Window Protection: (1) Mini Door/Window Sensor
- Home Safety: Motion Sensor
- Automate Your Home: Remote KeyFob
- Height: 7.7 inches (196 mm)
Connect up to 160 security and home automation devices
Three security modes (Home / Away / Standby)
Built-in 93db siren
Compatible with certified ZigBee, Z-Wave, works with abode, and abodeRF devices
Built-in Battery Backup (10 hours estimated)
4G Cellular Backup (T-Mobile or AT&T)
iOS® or Android™ device with the following operating systems
OS 8.1 or newer with iPhone 4s or newer, iPad mini™ or newer, iPad® 3 or newer, iPod touch® (5th generation) or newer
Android 4.4 or newer with Bluetooth® low energy technology
AES256 Bit Encryption
AC/DC 12V/2A power supply included
Battery backup, your gateway can remain online for up to 5 hours in the event of a power outage
Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Height: 3.51 inches
- Width: 2.64 inches
- Depth: 2.09 inches
- Detection Method: PIR, Embedded microprocessor controlled with advanced ADSP
- Detection Method: PIR, Embedded microprocessor controlled with advanced ADSP algorithms to minimize false alarms
- Supervision: Randomized supervision signals to ensure proper function
- LED Indicator: LED to alert to faults and motion detection during testing
- Exterior Case: Durable, white case to prevent insects and dust from entering interior of sensor
- Battery Life: Up to 5.5 years in normal operating conditions (temperature, distance from gateway, custom settings, and duration of system arm away mode can shorten or lengthen battery life)
- Communication: abodeRF (433 MHz) to abode Gateway or iota
- Communication: abodeRF (433mhz) to abode Gateway or iota
- Package Contents: (1) Motion Sensor, (2) Pre-Inserted 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries (with pull tab to activate)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 85% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 113°F
- Operating Humidity: Up to 85% non-condensing.
- Height: 2.9 inches
- Width: 1.1 inches
- Depth: 0.4 inches
- Weight: 15 g
- Height: 1.0 inches
- Width: 0.7 inches
- Depth: 0.3 inches
- Weight: 7 g
- Frequency: 868MHz / 433MHz
- Frequency: 868MHz/433MHz.
- Power Source: 3V, CR2450 Lithium Battery x1.
- Battery Life: 3.7 years*.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F).
- Operating Humidity:: Up to 85% non-condensing.
- Height: 2.06 inches
- Width: 1.35 inches
- Depth: 0.55 inches
- Weight: 20.6 g